Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager
Arx is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our sales team. In this role, you will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important current and target customers. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of Arx products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by Arx.
The Strategic Account Manager will work in a fast-paced environment to support essential operations of the Sales organization. This position will be located in the Auburn Hills, MI office (except while remote operations continue during COVID protocols) and work closely with the Sales and Sales Support teams and report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Work with our Arx team! The Arx software platform delivers accessible technologies for law enforcement, where data is clearly seen, easily analyzed and appropriately acted on. By helping provide solutions that improve efficiency and response time, you can help serve our citizens and those that protect them and make communities safer.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by Arx leadership
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet Arx standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet Arx standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant Business or Information Technology field.
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
- Ability to occasionally travel to trade shows, sales conferences and other sales-related events.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and manage projects through to completion; a focus on deadlines and details.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM a plus
- Solid knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Support various corporate needs, both internally and externally, across the company. From Marketing to Finance to IT and Human Resources, you can work on Arx-wide initiatives to support our employees, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Reports to the CRO
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customers.